Okay so I know EVERY pregnant women who goes over their due date goes through this but it is SO different when it's you going through it. It is so hard to not know when your baby is coming. Every single poke or squeeze could mean anything. So if you are asking...NOPE, no baby yet...I'M STILL PREGNANT! and how do I feel?... uh PREGNANT and ANXIOUS! and how will I feel tomorrow?...probably PREGNANT and ANXIOUS! and the day after that? SAME! LOL!!!! I feel as though I want to just get up and go shopping or go SOMEWHERE but on the other hand I feel so heavy and it's so hot outside I can't bare to leave the house. CONFUSIOUS????? I'm not miserable I promise it's just really hard to get my feelings in sync. It's like you are a million different things at once and the missing link is that baby inside you. :D Well all-in-all we couldn't be more excited, anxious, worried, achy, tired, joyful, silly, in love, and happy than we are right now but I'm pretty sure we will be once Zeina is here. Just waiting and I know the answer to this question but I have to ask- "IS SHE EVER GONNA COME?"
Until next time
2 comments:
Mick was two days past due. I know how you feel. I tried exercising, walking the mall, eating spicey food and nothing seemed to work. Stay in there, you'll get to meet her real soon. If you can, sleep, you'll need it. Will they induce you soon?
You spoke to soon! Zenia is beautiful! Babies are blessings, enjoy her while she's little. They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment