Friday, October 31, 2008

$36.17






Okay so $36.17 is what I paid at the gas pump this morning to FILL UP my almost empty tank. $36.17! WHAT! I can't remember the last time I paid that much to fill up, and with a car that goes over 400 miles on one tank. :). Just seems too good to be true or to last longer than a couple months, but hopefully it does. Nick and I went to a costume party at a fellow small grouper. The theme was super heros so I think you can guess who we were. We played pictionary and taboo. We had a ball! i still need to carve our pumpkins, I'm kinda slacking but I'll get it done. Can't wait for the little trick or treaters to come visit us. Hopefully we'll get a lot of them. There's also a haunted house down the street we may go visit, see how Maryland does Halloween!

1 comment:

kimmysun said...

hey! i found your blog :) we miss you guys... keep up the blogging!