First I'd like to just thank all our friends and family back in California who have made us feel so loved. We've received many e-mails, phone calls and letters from lots of people, which doesn't make us feel like we've moved across the country. I received the note above from my adorable friends from my former job which just put a huge smile on my face; they are great. Today we went to our small group which was really great. We are reviewing different couples from the bible, good and bad, and are having discussions about them. I think this is a great opportunity to learn how to be more loving and respectful. We have a few fun events planned through small group including a costume party and hopefully some volunteer opportunities. So all in all things are great and we hope and pray they will just keep getting better.
solsta sofa bed ikea
2 years ago
1 comment:
How exciting on your bible study! I would love to study all that cool stuff. We do youth group- so last week we talked about LOVE :)
Your Stir Fry looks yummy! OMG, make Chop Suey all the time! Its so good, I use ground turkey, and bean sprouts. I will post a recipe when I make it :) I love cooking..yummo! :) The baklava was SO easy to make!
Post a Comment